Forever Young

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

04-05-06

Where has the month gone?!?! I guess we've just been busy doing "stuff" and I haven't been on here in a while. Let's see.....Brandon had his first karate lesson, we all went to see the Curious George movie, I spent several days at my parent's house, I went to a Beth Moore conference in Chattanooga, we've all been sick, and now we are enjoying Todd's spring break from school! Well, most of us are enjoying it...Brandon is still recovering from strep throat. He's had a few sick days off from school, but we were able to get back in the swing of things today.
The weather here is wonderful and we have enjoyed being outside today. I dug out the plastic Easter eggs and baskets and the kids enjoyed egg hunts in the back yard today. Not much news....just the usual stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home