Forever Young

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

02-15-06




Yes, we had a great time at the circus. I think the motorcycles in the big metal cage were everyone's favorite part. (I don't know if you can tell, but that is what the third picture is of.) They started out with 2 motorcycles and ended up with 5 motorcycles riding around in the ball at the same time! It makes me think of my brother-in-law, Trey. He's crazy enough to actually try something like that!! Speaking of in-laws....my sister-in-law, Tessa is getting married in just a couple of weeks. She was only 7 when I started dating Todd! And now she is 22 and getting married.....gosh, that makes me OLD!!
We had a nice Valentine's Day yesterday. Todd planned and prepared a nice dinner for all of us. We got the kids sleds for Valentine's Day, and now we just hope they can use them before winter is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home