Forever Young

Thursday, January 26, 2006

01-26-06

I guess it's been a while since I've posted anything. I am a slacker!
I think we have all mostly recovered at our house. My mouth is still a bit sore, but I'm not taking anything for pain anymore. The Dr. says it will be about 6-8 weeks to be fully recovered. All I have to do now is use the syringe to keep the sockets flushed out after I eat and just wait for them to close up.
We went to Columbia, TN this past weekend and celebrated my mom's birthday. It was a big one complete with black balloons and dead flowers. We had a good time, and always enjoy a visit with our families!
Todd is preparing to preach at church this Sunday, and then school starts on Monday. So, he is busy and getting back into the groove of studying (ugh!).
Brandon is back in school full swing. We've been learning about snow and ice. You would think we could go outside this time of the year and experience this first hand. However, it has been way too warm this winter. We are all hoping for some real snow, but none seems to be in store for us. Oh well...not much we can do about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home