Forever Young

Monday, January 09, 2006

01-09-06

Well, we didn't finish the closet by this morning, but we finished it tonight! We still have a few small things to put away and organize, but for the most part it is done! Yeah! I have much more needed storage space now! Todd worked very hard and did a great job "creating" the new shelving!
I had a consultation with the oral surgeon today. The plan is for me to have surgery on Friday morning to extract my 4 wisdom teeth. Of course I had to read and sign all the papers telling me all the horrible things that could possibly go wrong. Don't they know I only have 3 days to be "laid up?!?!" My husband has to go to work on Monday morning and I need to be recovered and ready to take care of my kids!! We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home