Forever Young

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day fell on Sunday this year, so Todd and I celebrated on Saturday. We had a friend who offered to come over and babysit for us so we could go out on a date Saturday afternoon. We gladly accepted and then traded out and kept her little one so she and her husband could go out as well. Todd and I ate at Red Lobster and did some shopping. Todd got me 2 pairs of new shoes, and I got him a fire pit for the back porch. Then we stopped for coffee and a card game before heading back home.
On Sunday morning, the church leadership cooked breakfast for the church during the Sunday School time. We ate some yummy food and Todd gave a devotional about love and ways to show love to our church family. Here is the yummy food:


After church we came home and gave the kids Valentine gifts.
The kids made cards for me and Todd and gave those to us as well.
Daddy getting some love from his kiddos!

These are the flowers Todd got me for Valentine's Day! Hopefully I'll get to enjoy them all summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home