Forever Young

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun times!

Todd and I are having such a fun time up here in New York. Yesterday we got up early and arrived at the Today Show a little after 7am. Todd had to leave around 8:30 to get to his training class and I stayed until 10 am. We had a few brief appearances on national TV (in case you missed us, my parents recorded it so we'll be glad to show it to you)! My mom said our kids thought it was cool to see us on TV and were waving back at us thinking we could see each other!

Meredith Vieira gets hair and make-up touch ups during commercial breaks!



Matt, Meredith and Al came outside for a segment and we got to see them up close!



Meredith shook my hand!


After leaving the show, I went inside and toured Saint Patrick's Cathedral. It was beautiful!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home