Forever Young

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you all are having a happy Valentine's Day! I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my wonderful Valentine. He went to the store and bought food and cooked dinner for me tonight. We had bacon wrapped filets, garlic butter sauteed shrimp, roasted asparagus, baked potatoes and texas cheese toast. YUMMY!!!!! He also got me a card and some red tulips. And he also is getting me a plane ticket to go to NYC with him in a couple of weeks for a business trip. I am soooooo blessed with a wonderful hubby!!!
The kids had a happy Valentine's Day also. They enjoyed making some homeade Valentine cards this year. They each received a card from the grandparents with a nice green bill inside which they were excited about. Todd and I got them each a new movie and some Valentine stickers and gum. Todd bought Bekah some crazy daisies which were dyed all different colors, and he got Brandon a Ninja Turtles activity book. Brandon colored and cut out a mask from the book today and has been playing Ninja Turtles this afternoon! It's always nice to have an excuse to do something fun! The pictures are still on the camera, but I'll try to post some soon.
Of course I am also thankful for the ultimate display of love....For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home