Forever Young

Friday, March 30, 2007

My kids

Yesterday morning Bekah was playing outside. The grass was wet because we had had some rain the night before. She had slipped on her flip flops before she went out and she came back in shortly and was picking out a different pair of shoes. I asked her what she was doing and she told me "These shoes are the wrong ones. They're getting juice on my feet!" She didn't like her feet getting wet and wanted some different shoes!
Today I was talking with our pastor on the phone. When I got off the phone Brandon asked me if we were getting a pool at church. I told him no and asked him why he would think that. He said, "you were talking on the phone about a pool pit." It took me a minute and then I explained, "Brandon the thing that Pastor Roger stands behind when he preaches is called a pulpit!"
Kids are so funny!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hilarious!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home