Forever Young

Monday, February 12, 2007

Funny stories

Sometimes my kids say the funniest things. The other day we were talking with Bekah about her Sunday School lesson. She had made a little picture of Jonah and the whale so we were asking her, "what did the whale do?" She said, "The whale bit Jesus!" I think she got a bit confused with Jonah/Jesus. And I guess in a 3 year old mind you would have to bite something before you could swallow it!
Another less funny story....Bekah got the last syllables of two words mixed up. I was preparing to go to my women's Bible Study last Wednesday night and she asked me, "Mommy, why are you going to Biby Studle?"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kids say the best things ! I love it ! Glad to catch up with your blog. Looks like you and Todd had a great time at the symphony. I bet the music was wonderful, that was a thoughtful gift.

    Peace~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home