Forever Young

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know, I'm a month late, but better late than never....We spent Thanksgiving weekend in Townsend, TN. We rented a couple of cabins with my family so that we could get away and relax for a few days. We brought food and cooked our meals at the cabin, including a very yummy Thanksgiving feast. The weather was perfect so we enjoyed being outside and throwing the frisbee and enjoying the scenery.
When we arrived on Wednesday evening, my Aunt and Uncle had a birthday gift for Bekah....princess dress up clothes. Of course she was thrilled!
We had missed my Dad's birthday celebration, so we brought his gifts to the cabin. They were golf balls and a tie.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did Bekah choose the background color for these postings????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home