Forever Young

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dossier

Wow, what a roller coaster ride it has been preparing our dossier to go to China! There have been times that I considered just giving up on it! But, I know that God has called us to adopt from China, so I persevered. Finally, after 7 months of work, we had all our steps completed, and we shipped our package to our adoption agency. Today, I received this email from our agency:

Heather,
It was perfect - congratulations! I'll be sending it to China in this week's package.



5 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So excited!!!! Praying you can make a match soon, too.

    Amy Elliott

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger S. R. Cole said…

    Very exciting for you. :) My husband is adopted. It's very special when people choose to give homes to kids in need. May the Lord bless your family. x

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kara said…

    AWESOME!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger BlessedRUs said…

    YAY! Doesn't that feel GOOD?!!! Whew!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Praise the LORD! HE is sooo very good! We are so excited for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home