Forever Young

Monday, June 28, 2010

Party!

We had Brandon's birthday party on Monday, the 21st. Two of his friends were gone to boy scout camp the week of his birthday, so he decided to wait until they were available to have the party (although one of them ended up being sick and couldn't come). Brandon chose to have a karate party and to go see The Karate Kid movie.

Here are the boys at the theater!

After the movie, we brought everyone home for pizza and cake. We had 2 more families join us for that part.

I baked and frosted the cake, and then Todd turned it into a karate robe and belt.

I ordered the plates, cups, napkins, etc. since I couldn't find any of that kind of stuff at the local party stores. I was kind of surprised there wasn't more available with the new movie coming out. But I am thankful I found stuff online!

I even found candles that were white with black stripes around them!

Present time!


One of his gifts was this huge watergun so after they ate they went out to try it out. All the boys went home soaked (and hopefully happy!).


Brandon is very blessed to have lots of great friends! We are so thankful for each of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home