Forever Young

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

On Friday afternoon Bekah lost her other front tooth! She was having a snack in the car just before dance class. As she was biting on her chip her tooth was twisted in a funny position and she kinds of bit her tooth. It started bleeding a little bit so I told her to take a drink. She really didn't want to take a drink because she is afraid of tasting blood. But, since we were in the car, she really had no other option. After taking a drink she looked at me and I noticed the tooth was gone! I asked her if she swallowed it and she said she thought she had. Then she took another drink from her straw and then quickly spit out the drink along with her tooth. Her tooth had gone down in her straw and came back up with the next sip! She was very excited!! My big girl is growing up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home