Forever Young

Friday, June 25, 2010

15th Anniversary

On June 17th, Todd and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! My parents took the kids home with them for a few days so Todd and I could celebrate. When I awoke that morning, Todd had roses and breakfast for me.

He worked that day, but was able to leave early. We took a trip to Indianapolis, Indiana that afternoon. We had dinner at a Carrabba's, one of our favorite places.




Todd got his all time favorite - Spiedino di Mare.

After dinner we went to the mall for a while, and then stayed the night at the Hilton Garden Inn.
The next day we spent at White River State Park in Indy and then headed home that night. We had a wonderful anniversary celebration. We thank God for his many blessings upon us and our marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home