Forever Young

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Travelling Week

The week of Thanksgiving was a week filled with travelling for us, but we had a very nice week. I have so much to be thankful for at this wonderful time of the year.

The Sunday before Thanksgiving we drove from home to my parents' house in Columbia, Tennessee. It was my dad's birthday, so when we got there we had a party for him as well as for Bekah because her birthday was on the 26th.



On Monday, my dad had to drive to Nashville for 2 days of meetings. So, on Monday night, we took my mom and drove up to Franklin, Tennessee to meet him for dinner. We met at Chuck E. Cheese so the kids were thrilled!
Then on Wednesday, we drove down to Ringgold, Georgia to spend some time with my Pap Paw. We don't get to see him very often, so it is always nice to see him!

Then on Thursday, we drove over to Lebanon, Tennessee to spend Thanksgiving with Todd's parents and his extended family. He has a cousin who has children very close to the ages of Brandon and Bekah so they always enjoy seeing them.
Brandon and Andrew had a "battle" with the army men.

This is Maggie who is just a few months younger than Bekah. She is such a cutie!
On Friday, we stayed at my parents' house and had our family Thanksgiving. My brother and sister-in-law were there as well as my aunt and uncle. As usual, we had lots of yummy food and I ate way too much.

Bekah enjoyed her dessert that Aunt Cat made!
Then on Saturday, we drove back home. Total time spent in a vehicle this week.....approximately 20 hours!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home