Forever Young

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


On June 17th, Todd and I celebrated 17 years of marriage!  Since Grandma was in town, we were able to go out and celebrate while she stayed home with the kids.  Todd surprised me and took me to the English Grill at the Brown Hotel.  We both enjoyed a hot brown from the place they originated!  We even got free dessert since it was a special day!  (We had to ask for the dessert to go since we had to make it to our next stop on time.)

After dinner, Todd took me to The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts to see Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!  The show was very entertaining, and we both enjoyed it!

After dinner we snuck our dessert into Wendy's and took advantage of their FREE coffee offer and had coffee and cake before heading home.

I am very blessed to have a husband who loves God and me and our family very much!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home