Forever Young

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day!

I know this is late, but I wanted to post a few pictures from Mothers' Day!  Todd fixed us all a breakfast of fruit, muffins, and yogurt!

After breakfast he gave me my gift - a Kindle Fire! And each of the kids used their own money to get me an Amazon gift card to purchase apps or books for the Kindle!

Then we were off to church where I won a basket of flowers for being the mom "who went to China to get her kid" or something like that?!?!?

Todd took us to McAlisters for lunch because that is one of my favorite places to eat, and then we spent the rest of the day hanging around the house.  Todd cooked us some yummy chocolate/peanut butter brownies for dessert, and we got some pictures with my 3 wonderful kids!

Our youngest loves to give MaMa hugs...



and kisses!!




I am one blessed Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home