Forever Young

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My sick girl

I am pressing pause on the catch-up of photos to tell you about our day today. My girl is sick. She has the stomach bug that has been going around like crazy around here. I don't know many households that haven't been hit with it. This morning around 4am she came into my room and said, "I don't why, but I just threw up." Well that was just the beginning of more throwing up and diarrhea. Fun times. And Todd just left this morning for a 3 day work trip. At least he will hopefully not get the bug, but I won't have any help either. Bekah has spent most of the day lying in the living room floor. She fell asleep for about 2 hours this afternoon which is a sure sign that she is sick, because I couldn't tell you the last time she took a nap.


I just hope that Brandon doesn't come down with this, as it could likely put him in the hospital. He has complained of a stomachache some today, but he has eaten normally and is acting fine. We'll see......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home