Forever Young

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Silly Bekah

Well, I guess Brandon is past that age of saying such silly things, but Bekah still keeps us entertained. As we were on our way to church on Sunday morning, we were listening to the Casting Crowns song, "If We Are The Body." Here is the chorus:
But if we are the body
Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them
there is a way?
There is a way

Bekah piped up and said, "I know what they are singing about. They are singing about when Jesus was on the cross. Because when he was nailed on there, he could not move his arms and hands and feet."
I guess we need to work on teaching her that the church is the body of Christ!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Kara said…

    SHE IS SO FUNNY!!

    Can I request a bekah quote of the day on your blog, just so I can giggle?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home