Forever Young

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Momtime Getaway

A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to attend Lifeway's Momtime Getaway in Lexington, Kentucky. The featured speaker was Lisa Whelchel, better known as "Blair" from the TV show Facts of Life. She now writes Christian parenting books and other books. She was a great speaker....very entertaining and taught a lot of great ideas to use in parenting. I did get my picture made with her, but I didn't have my camera at the time, so it is on someone else's camera. I'm still waiting to get those pictures. Here she is signing autographs.

I got to meet up with some old college friends at the getaway weekend. We all attended the BSU at Tennesse Tech together. I also ran into 2 other friends while I was there and I had no idea they would be there. One friend I used to work with in Knoxville and I hadn't seen her in over 4 years! It was a wonderful weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home