Forever Young

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

07-19-06

Happy Birthday to Me!!! Today is my 33rd birthday. Wow, how did I get so old?!?!?!
We went to my parent's house this past weekend to celebrate my birthday. And the best part about it is that we left our kids there for this week! We will pick them up next Saturday. So, what have I been doing without any responsibilities? On Monday and Tuesday I worked on running errands and redoing our bathroom. I painted and redecorated it in bright colors. It has a lot of blue, yellow, orange, and lime green. The walls are about the color of a school bus....very bright. Todd helped me finish last night so I wouldn't have to worry about it on my birthday. So, today I can do whatever I want!!! I hope to do some scrapbooking today. When Todd gets home from work we are headed out for a birthday trip. We are staying at a bed and breakfast tonight and then he'll be off from work tomorrow. We still haven't decided for sure what all we are doing, but it will be nice to get away no matter what we do!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a friend I am . Forgetting your birthday- Sounds like you had a great week. Card in the mail.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home