Forever Young

Friday, October 14, 2005

10-14-05

We are all enjoying this great fall weather. We have our house decorated with scarecrows and pumpkins and the kids love it. Last week we went to a fall festival in our town called Harvest Homecoming and Brandon got to pick out a real pumpkin. We placed it out in front of our house. Bekah loves to see it when we get home and she calls it "puntin." As we drive down the road she will notice pumpkins in other people's yards and say "puntin, puntin!!" She is learning so many new words lately and it is very exciting!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heather-wow I would love to do this-in my free time-maybe when this class is done. I am so excited about your chance to go to Miss. And the van thing-run the car in the dust-I hate to pay for vans-they cost so much to fix-it is hard to get to the parts. anyway-love your picture and I love being able to see what you are up to-kate loves the punkins too! and she loves to tell me evrything it too big(she means small) it is nice here but I bet it is really good and cool there-eat a great apple for me and enjoy that beautiful louisville. By the way-any chance you could go to Chatanooga for a beth moore conference for preacher's wives next year? let me know if this could be a possibility? kathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home