Forever Young

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anniversary!

Yesterday, Todd and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary! Here are a couple of pictures from that special day 14 years ago....


When Todd got home from work last night, we went out to celebrate. The kids stayed next door with the neighbors and we went out to eat for dinner at McAlisters (thanks to my mom and dad for the gift card). We tried their peanut butter cookies, which were good, but they did not beat Fuddruckers for the best peanut butter cookie ever. Then we went to the mall and did some shopping, and then we went to a driving range where Todd attempted to teach me how to hit a golf ball. I ended up with a big knot on my leg where I whacked myself with a golf ball. Todd has his work cut out for him if he wants me to ever play a game of golf with him!! Todd and I had a great evening together celebrating our 14 years of marriage! We are hoping to maybe take an overnight trip together sometime later in the summer when he finishes his summer term at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home