Forever Young

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We enjoyed our Valentine's Day last Saturday! Here is our day in pictures:

The night before Valentine's Day, Todd bought me these beautiful white roses!



Our breakfast was heart shaped pancakes!

The pancakes were served on heart shaped plates and we used napkins with hearts!
After breakfast, it was time for gifts. The kids each got a movie and some candy.
The kids made Valentine cards for Daddy!
Todd got some money for a camera bag and a lens filter for his new camera.
The kids had heart shaped treats! Cookies and candy! Yum!

I had to go out to Todd's car to find my gift!


I got DDR for the Wii and a new workout video - just what I wanted!

Bekah made these heart glasses!


The kids spent the evening at our next door neighbor's house and Todd and I cooked a yummy dinner together.

Filet mignon and shrimp scampi!



After dinner, Todd and I rented a movie and watched it before picking up the kids next door. We saw a suspense movie called, Lakeview Terrace. We all enjoyed a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home